I’m the author of two books, The Hole, a novel of supernatural apocalypse, and Animus, a collection of horror and crime short fiction.
I’m also the editor of Arguments for Liberty, a collection of nine original essays by top philosophers introducing the major moral theories and how they support a libertarian political system, as well as the upcoming Visions of Liberty. You can learn more about all of these titles on my books page.
My work and my writing focuses largely on political and moral philosophy and the case for liberty.
Latest from my blog
- If Buddhism Requires Anarchism, Why Didn’t the Buddha Say So?
- Detective Pikachu, Avengers, and the Appeal of Esoteric Entertainment
- The Sadness of a Border “Emergency”
- On racists in government and sunlight as a disinfectant
- My Year in Books Part 2: Grim Darkness
Join my newsletter
If you want to get my latest essays and links to interesting things sent directly to your inbox, sign up below.